|Own USAvision Song Contest 4|
|Venue||TBD, TBD, Massachusetts|
|System||Each state awards 12, 10, 8-1 points to their 10 favourite songs|
|Own USAvision Song Contest|
Own USAvision Song Contest 4, often referred to as OUSC4, is the 4th edition of Own USAvision Song Contest. It took place in TBD, Massachusetts. Organised by the Own Public Broadcasting Service and host broadcaster WGBH-TV, the contest was held at TBD, and consisted of two semi-finals and the final.
Further information on the host state: Massachusetts
To be announced
To be announced
Semi-final Allocation Draw
The draw to determine the allocation of the participating states into their respective semi-finals took place on 22nd June 2021. The draw decided in which half of the respective semi-finals each country would perform, with the exact running order determined by the producers of the show at a later date. From each semi-final, 10 states joined the big 6 in the final, where a total of 26 states participated.
The semi-finalists were allocated into six pots, based on their geographical place and cultural similarities. Drawing from different pots helps in reducing the chance of so-called neighbour voting and increasing suspense in the semi-finals. Each time a country was drawn from the pot, its semi-final and half of the semi-final was determined.
The six pots were the following:
|Pot 1||Pot 2||Pot 3|
|Pot 4||Pot 5||Pot 6|
|Colorado||Nina de Freitas||"I Was In Love With You"|
|District of Columbia||Shaed||"Thunder"|
|Hawaii||Mausio feat. Malou||"You & Me"|
|Illinois||Felix Cartal feat. Kiiara||"Happy Hour"|
|Kentucky||Shift K3Y & Tinashe||"Love Line"|
|Louisiana||RuPaul||"Sissy That Walk"|
|Michigan||Dreezy feat. Kash Doll||"Chanel Slides"|
|Mississippi||Ruelle feat. Fleurie||"Carry You"|
|Montana||Stephanie Quayle||"If I Was A Cowboy"|
|New Hampshire||Author & Punisher||"Nihil Strength"|
|New Jersey||Against The Current||"Weapon"|
|North Carolina||Anna Clendening||"Invisible"|
|North Dakota||Dark and Dark||"Feast on Me"|
|Rhode Island||Digo feat. Libby Tisler||"Crashing"|
|South Carolina||Kelechi||"Forever Tonight"|
|South Dakota||Johnny Delaware||"A.I"|
|Tennessee||City Silos||"Let You Go"|
|Texas||Victoria Monét, Khalid, S.G. Lewis||"Experience"|
|Utah||The Used||"Blow Me"|
|Washington||Night Beats||"New Day"|
|West Virginia||TeamMate||"Until You Find Me"|
|Wisconsin||Skylar Grey||"Fucking Crazy"|
|Alabama||Flo Milli||"May I"|
|Connecticut||Bronze Radio Return||"Entertain You"|
|Florida||Kendra Erika||"So Fly"|
|Maryland||Lachi & Julian Javan||"What I Want"|
|Massachusetts||TeaMarrr||"Doin It Wrong"|
Eligibility for potential participation in the Own USAvision Song Contest requires a national broadcaster with active OUPB membership that would be able to broadcast the contest. As in every edition, an invitation to all the members has been sent in order to confirm whether they will participate or not.
- Delaware: The state didn't respond to the invitation sent by the OPBS, thus not being present in the final list of participating states.
- Georgia: The state didn't respond to the invitation sent by the OPBS, thus not being present in the final list of participating states.
- Indiana: The state didn't respond to the invitation sent by the OPBS, thus not being present in the final list of participating states.
- Maine: The state will remain out for another edition. However, the state will be broadcasting the contest for the first time since the first edition, with the hope to return next edition.
- New Mexico: The HoD stepped away, forcing the state to withdraw.
- New York: The HoD stepped away, forcing the state to withdraw.
- Oklahoma: After the continuously low viewing rates, another non-qualification and bad reviews all over the social medias ridiculing both the contest and the Head of Delegation, Oklahoma will not be participating at the upcoming contest in Massachusetts. However, the state is said to return during the next editions as they already got the rights to broadcast the contest.
- Nevada: The head of the delegation announced that the state will take a one-edition break.