Own Eurovision Song Contest 27
Country Poland.png Poland
National selection
Selection process National selection
Selection date(s) 8–10 February 2014
Selected entrant Edyta Górniak
Selected song "Consequences"
Finals performance
Final result 22nd, 84 points
Poland in Own Eurovision Song Contest
◄262728►

Poland participated in the twenty-seventh edition. They selected their entry through a national selection.

Selection process[edit | edit source]

National selection[edit | edit source]

TVP selected two artists and songs to compete in a small national selection; Donatan and Cleo with "My słowianie" and Edyta Górniak with "Consequences". The voting was open for two days. Edyta won the selection with 69.69% of the votes while Donatan and Cleo only got the rest 30.31% of the votes.

# Entry Votes
(%)
Place
1 Donatan & Cleo - "My słowianie" 30.31% 2
2 Edyta Górniak - "Consequences" 69.69% 1

At OESC[edit | edit source]

As the host of the edition, Poland was automatically qualified for the grand final. The country also voted in the first semi-final. In the grand final, Poland performed twenty-third; eventually, the country placed twenty-secodn with 84 points. The highest points came from Greenland and Malta (10 points).

Points awarded to Poland[edit | edit source]

Points awarded to Poland (Final)
12 points 10 points 8 points 7 points 6 points
5 points 4 points 3 points 2 points 1 point

Points awarded by Poland[edit | edit source]

Semi-final[edit | edit source]

12 points Flag of Algeria.svg Algeria
10 points Flag of Spain.svg Spain
8 points Flag of Malta.svg Malta
7 points Northern Ireland.png Northern Ireland
6 points Flag of France.svg France
5 points Scotland.png Scotland
4 points Flag of Kazakhstan.svg Kazakhstan
3 points Flag of Faroe Islands.svg Faroe Islands
2 points Åland Islands.png Åland Islands
1 point Flag of Tunisia.svg Tunisia

Final[edit | edit source]

12 points Flag of Moldova.svg Moldova
10 points Flag of Algeria.svg Algeria
8 points Flag of Hungary.svg Hungary
7 points Flag of Malta.svg Malta
6 points Flag of Denmark.svg Denmark
5 points Flag of Czech Republic.svg Czech Republic
4 points Flag of Israel.svg Israel
3 points Flag of Belarus.svg Belarus
2 points Flag of Azerbaijan.svg Azerbaijan
1 point Flag of Netherlands.svg Netherlands

See also[edit | edit source]

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.